You will know:
- You will know:
- How to set up for cloud processing
- How to process a project on the cloud
- How to get the processing results
- What processing statuses mean
- Common problems and solutions
How to set up for cloud processing
To get started with Agisoft Cloud it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions:
- create a personal account on the following page: https://cloud.agisoft.com/
- install latest version of Agisoft Metashape from https://www.agisoft.com/downloads/installer/
- ensure that OpenSSL version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 is installed on your computer (for Windows or Linux systems);
- activate installed Metashape version with the valid license key (node-locked or floating);
- in the Network preferences tab of the installed application disable local network processing flag and enable cloud processing option;
- input account details (Email address and password) in the Cloud section of the Network preferences tab:
How to process a project on the cloud
To run the processing on the cloud please follow this steps:
- open existing PSX project or create a new project and load the images to be processed (in case of new project save it in PSX format before moving further);
- configure a Batch Process list or run any processing operation from the Workflow menu;
- click Yes when asked to perform the processing on the cloud, in case you need to visualize processing results in the web-interface - enable the Publish results option (For more information about results visualization refer to "How to visualize & share processing results" article);
- synchronization procedure will be started and the source imagery together with the project filed directory will be uploaded to the cloud;
- wait until the processing stage is started, after that you can monitor processing status or safely disconnect from the cloud by clicking the Disconnect button.
PSX project sent to the cloud processing will be blocked for local usage until the processing completion. Processing status can be monitored both in Metashape and Agisoft Cloud web-interface. To monitor processing status in Metashape you can open the PSX project sent to the cloud processing while connected to the Internet. If the processing is still in progress the status dialog will show "Processing" status.
To estimate time needed for the common processing operations on the cloud for different types of datasets please refer to "Memory requirements for processing operations" article.
How to get the processing results
When the processing will be finished, you receive an e-mail notification. Open the PSX project sent to the cloud processing while connected to the Internet, the local PSX project files will be synchronized with the data from the cloud.
What processing statuses mean
There are five types of project status:
Common problems and solutions
Connection timed out
If there are "connection timed out" errors during the synchronization attempt, please check the firewall permissions. Cloud processing feature requires access to account.agisoft.com via HTTPS protocol (port 443) and to api.agisoft.com via port 8086.
OpenSSL 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 can be found here: https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Binaries.
To install OpenSSL 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 from zip-archive, unpack the zip-archive into Metashape installation directory and restart the application.
If OpenSSL version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 is installed on your computer but you still face OpenSSL error, please restart your computer.
In case an error occurred during cloud processing, please refer to "Common cloud processing errors" article.