To get started with Agisoft Cloud it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions:
- create a personal account on the following page: https://cloud.agisoft.com/
- install latest version of Agisoft Metashape from https://www.agisoft.com/downloads/installer/
- ensure that OpenSSL version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 is installed on your computer (for Windows or Linux systems);
- activate installed Metashape version with the valid license key (node-locked or floating);
- in the Network preferences tab of the installed application disable local network processing flag and enable cloud processing option;
- input account details (Email address and password) in the Cloud section of the Network preferences tab:
To run the processing in the cloud please follow this steps:
- open existing PSX project or create a new project and load the images to be processed (in case of new project save it in PSX format before moving further);
- configure a Batch Process list or run any processing operation from the Workflow menu;
- click Yes when asked to perform the processing in the cloud, in case you need to visualize processing results in the web-interface - enable the Publish results option (For more information about results visualization refer to "How to visualize & share processing results" article);
- synchronization procedure will be started and the source imagery together with the project filed directory will be uploaded to the cloud;
- wait until the processing stage is started, after that you can monitor processing status or safely disconnect from the cloud by clicking the Disconnect button.
PSX project sent to the cloud processing will be blocked for local usage until the processing completion. Processing status can be monitored both in Metashape and Agisoft Cloud web-interface. To monitor processing status in Metashape you can open the PSX project sent to the cloud processing while connected to the Internet. If the processing is still in progress the status dialog will show "Processing" status.
When the processing will be finished, you receive an e-mail notification. Open the PSX project sent to the cloud processing while connected to the Internet, the local PSX project files will be synchronized with the data from the cloud.
Understanding processing statuses
There are five types of project status:
If there are "connection timed out" errors during the synchronization attempt, please check the firewall permissions. Cloud processing feature requires access to account.agisoft.com via HTTPS protocol (port 443) and to api.agisoft.com via port 8086.
If OpenSSL version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 is installed on your computer but you still face OpenSSL error, please restart your computer.