Agisoft Metashape supports accelerated image matching, depth maps reconstruction, depth maps based mesh and tiled model generation and photoconsistent mesh refinement operation due to the graphics hardware (GPU) exploiting.
The table below lists currently supported devices (on Windows platform only). Agisoft will pay particular attention to possible problems with Metashape running on these devices.
|GeForce RTX 2080 Ti||Radeon VII|
|Tesla V100||Radeon RX Vega 64|
|Tesla M60||Radeon RX Vega 56|
|Quadro P6000||Radeon Pro WX 7100|
|Quadro M6000||Radeon RX 580|
|GeForce TITAN X||FirePro W9100|
|GeForce GTX 1080 Ti||Radeon R9 390x|
|GeForce GTX TITAN X||Radeon R9 290x|
|GeForce GTX 980 Ti||Radeon HD 7970|
|GeForce GTX TITAN||Radeon HD 6970|
|GeForce GTX 780||Radeon HD 6950|
|GeForce GTX 680||Radeon HD 6870|
|GeForce GTX 580|
|GeForce GTX 570|
|GeForce GTX 560|
|GeForce GTX 480|
* CUDA supported devices on Mac OS X may require to install CUDA drivers from official website first for certain MAC OS X versions: https://www.nvidia.com/object/mac-driver-archive.htm.
** Metashape is likely to be able to utilize processing power of any CUDA enabled device with compute capability 2.0 and higher or OpenCL 1.1 and higher enabled device with SPIR support, provided that CUDA/OpenCL drivers for the device are properly installed. However, because of the large number of various combinations of video chips, driver versions and operating systems, Agisoft is unable to test and guarantee Metashape compatibility with every device and on every platform. However, all GPU-based processing issues should be reported to Agisoft support team for more detailed investigation.
Steps for configuring the GPU:
- Select Preferences command from the Tools menu.
- In Preferences dialog select GPU tab.
- Select available GPU devices in GPU tab of the Preferences window.
* Use CPU enable flag to allow calculations both on CPU and GPU for GPU-supported tasks. However if at least one powerful discrete GPU is used it is recommended to disable CPU flag for stable and rapid processing.
** When integrated graphic devices are present it is reasonable to enable them, if no discrete GPU is available, otherwise it is recommended to use only discrete GPU and leave integrated graphics device disabled.
- Click Apply button.
- Click OK button to close the dialog. After that the enabled GPU devices will be used for the GPU-supported processing steps automatically.